This foundational program will advance your practice, acquaint you with the many layers of yoga, build your confidence and help you find your voice.
If you aspire to teach, you’re in good company: Since the start of our training school in 1990, YogaWorks alumni have gone on to become some of the world’s most renowned yoga leaders. We want you to master the fundamentals, so completing our program will mark the beginning of your successful career as a yoga teacher.
Training Dates & Times
6 November to 1 December 2017
Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Urban Ashram Yoga
3F Brixton Building, Brixton Street, Kapitolyo, Pasig
Minimum of 6 months of a consistent yoga practice.
The 200-Hour Teacher Training curriculum includes:
- Advanced study of asana (proper alignment, benefits and potential risks)
- Principles of anatomy
- Science and art of sequencing
- Hands-on adjustments
- How to observe bodies
- Informed use of props to improve or modify a posture
- Cultivating your voice
- Confidence-building through practice teaching
- Yoga history and philosophy
- Sanskrit names of postures
- The Business of Yoga
What makes the YogaWorks Teacher Training unique?
- Lineage & Experience: We’ve refined our comprehensive curriculum over 25 years.
- Intelligent Sequencing: Learn the art and science of designing and delivering a safe, dynamic class.
- Learn to truly teach: Our program isn’t about memorizing and reciting sequences. Instead an emphasis is placed on teaching principles for clearly instructing students bodies into alignment.
- Find Yourself: We give you the space and opportunity to find your own teaching style.
- Global Recognition: With a legacy that includes today’s yoga leaders and over 10,000 alumni, YogaWorks teacher training is respected worldwide.
- Yoga Alliance 5 Star Rating
$2500 if paid in full by August 1, 2017
$2800 if paid in full by September 26, 2017
$3000 after September 26, 2017
Tuition must be paid in full by the early registration date to receive the discounted rate.
Payment Plans available off the full price plus a $50 admin fee (50% of tuition must received one week before start date). Contact us for more details.