Are you ready to transform your life? The YogaWorks foundational 200-hour program will advance your practice, take you deeper into the many layers of yoga, build your confidence and help find your voice. Not to mention you will go deep, have a lot of fun and make lifelong friends. This program is designed for both those wanting to deepen their practice and for aspiring teachers.
The 200-Hour Teacher Training curriculum includes:
• Advanced study of asana (proper alignment, benefits and potential risks)
• Principles of anatomy
• Science and art of sequencing
• Hands-on adjustments
• How to observe bodies
• Informed use of props to improve or modify a posture
• Cultivating your voice
• Confidence-building through practice teaching
• Yoga history and philosophy
• Sanskrit names of postures
• The Business of Yoga
What makes YogaWorks Teacher Training unique?
• Lineage & Experience: We’ve refined our comprehensive curriculum over 25 years.
• Intelligent Sequencing: Learn the art and science of designing and delivering a safe, dynamic class.
• Learn to truly teach: Our program isn’t about memorizing and reciting sequences. Instead an emphasis is placed on teaching principles for clearly instructing students bodies into alignment.
• Find Yourself: We give you the space and opportunity to find your own teaching style.
• Global Recognition: With a legacy that includes today’s yoga leaders and over 10,000 alumni, YogaWorks teacher training is respected worldwide. Celebrated alumni include: Seane Corn, Shiva Rea, Annie Carpenter, Natasha Rizopoulos, Vinnie Marino, Kathryn Budig and many more.
• Yoga Alliance 5-star rated accredited training school
Price details to follow soon!
May 6 – May 31, 2019
Mondays – Fridays
Meets the following 4 weeks:
Save the date! Details are coming soon for location and hours of the YogaWorks Teacher Training 2019.
Jennie Cohen, E-RYT 500, teaches classes, privates, workshops, and teacher trainings internationally. Precise instruction and focused sequencing create an experience that is both informative and transformative. Jennie’s fascination with anatomy and her studies of the texts that form yoga’s philosophical foundation infuse her classes.
Learn more about Jennie here.
For expression of interest, email email@example.com.