Masterclass with Leah and Paul
Masterclass with Leah and Paul
1. A Journey to Center is Paul & Leah’s signature meditation and musical experience. It is a 2 hour combination of Yin yoga, guided meditation, and sound healing. In a candlelit room, we practice one hour of yin yoga to release layers of stress and tension from the physical body. After the asana, Leah leads some simple breathing exercises designed to prime the body for deep relaxation. She then guides you through very specific body scan techniques, to release tension from the body.
In between each relaxation period, Paul plays instrumental pieces on acoustic guitar. These pieces have been inspired by our own journey into and practice of yoga and meditation. A Journey to Center was featured monthly in 2016 at the flagship meditation studio Unplug Meditation in Los Angeles, CA, and The Yoga Collective in Venice Beach. These performances sold out typically every month, and garnered rave reviews from listeners and meditators alike. Since then, Paul and Leah have been leading them together in Bali, Australia, Thailand, and all over the US.
2. Power and Peace Master Class: Many people don’t know that the physical component of yoga, or asana, is only a small piece of what the practice is designed to be. In this 2.5 hour workshop, Paul and Leah will dive into not only the poses, but the mental, spiritual, and emotional elements of yoga. We begin the practice with a short meditation, and then dive into a strong power yoga class. The asana concludes with a deep cool down, and then we finish with pranayama and a longer guided chakra meditation with LIVE music. You will float out of this experience with a newfound respect for not just the asana, but also the complete practice of yoga.
This workshop is led by Paul and Leah, and is designed to be a perfect balance of strong masculinity, and the gentile feminine. A yogi or yogini needs to be in touch with both sides of themselves to be in balance.
3. Intro to Flight- Inversions 101: Are you ready to fly?!?!? In this 3.5-hour comprehensive workshop, we will cover all of the fundamentals for developing an inversion practice. We will go through headstand, forearm balance, and handstand in a step by step process designed to demystify going upside down. The class begins with a strong power yoga flow, to prepare the body for these more advanced postures. Then, we begin to break down each inversion, literally from head to toe.
This is a great workshop for students that are new to inversions, and also for more experienced practitioners that are looking to refine these postures. Everyone will be challenged, and everyone will be kept safe. It’s also great for yoga instructors looking to strengthen their inversion-teaching skills. Paul has led this workshop to rave reviews all over the world, including the USA, Bali, Thailand, and Australia.
Paul Teodo is a YogaWorks teacher from Los Angeles, currently on faculty at the Yoga Barn in Bali, Indonesia. His partner Leah and him both teach at Yoga Barn.
Paul Teodo was recently ranked #1 Yoga Teacher in LA by The Culture Trip. He specializes in Power Yoga and Mindfulness meditation. One of his unique talents as an accomplished musician is playing original guitar in open-tunings, a style he has perfected for meditative settings over the last 20 years.
Leah Santa Cruz shares Yoga, Meditation and Intimacy arts to entrepreneurs and working professionals. She empowers people who lead busy lives with tools to regain their balance, energy, focus and inner joy. Her workshops help people strip away years of stress, restore their energy and zest for life, and strengthen their relationships to themselves and loved ones.
Dates and Times:
April 26, Friday: 6:30 to 8:30 PM
April 27, Saturday: 9:00 to 11:30 AM
April 28, Saturday: 1:30 to 5:00 PM
Urban Ashram Yoga BGC
9th Floor Menarco Tower
32nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City
A Journey to Center, 2 hours yin and sound healing
Early Bird: 1,650 (until March 31st)
Power and Peace Master Class 2.5 hours Saturday morning the 27th Saturday: 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM
Early Bird: 1,925 (until March 31st)
Intro to Flight - Inversions 101, 3.5 hours Saturday afternoon the 27th 1:30 PM to 5 PM
Early Bird: 2,750 (until March 31st)
Each workshop is limited to 20 people.
Special! All three workshops for
Early Bird: 5,500 (until March 31st)
Mobile +63 917 718 9642
Phone (02) 869 9642
Terms & Conditions:
• Workshops are non-refundable if cancelled 30 days (or less) prior to the event. Administrative charges apply.
• Workshops are transferable prior to the event. Please inform the respective studio, and provide a formal letter authorizing the transfer of a workshop pass.
• Stored credits for workshops are not allowed.
• See further T&C’s here.