Terms & Conditions
• Cash, credit, or debit card only.
• For purchases Php 5,000 and above, 0% installment options are available for three (3) months.
• Additional discounts only apply to regular rates, and not to existing promotions.
• Promotions may not be used in conjunction with other promotions.
• Passes may be purchased as gifts. Upon purchase, please provide the name of the recipient.
• Workshops are non-refundable if cancelled 30 days (or less) prior to the event. Administrative charges apply.
• Workshops are transferable prior to the event. Please inform the respective studio, and provide a formal letter authorizing the transfer of a workshop pass.
• Stored credits for workshops are not allowed.
• Apparel, yoga props, and wellness items will be honored with a receipt within thirty (30) days of purchase. All items must be sealed, unused, and undamaged.
• Items must be purchased before use or consumption. Please settle your purchase at the front desk.
• Food and beverage may not be returned.
Risk of Injury
• Participation in yoga classes, just as with any sport/physical activity, carries an inherent risk of injury and, in extreme cases, death. By becoming a member, you hereby release from any and all claims for damage the individual owners, directors, teachers, agents, and staff of Lifespace, Inc. as well as Urban Ashram. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify them from any and all related claims, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, or special damages or any other damages of any kind, including but not limited to loss of use, loss of profits or loss of data, whether in an action in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise (including but not limited to negligence), arising out of or in any way connected with risk of injury or death arising from the practice of yoga, and even if you have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
• If you have any physical or medical condition that may inhibit your involvement in any and all physical activities, these conditions must be disclosed in your registration form. In some cases, Lifespace Inc./Urban Ashram may require that you consult a physician prior to commencing the practice of yoga.
• If you are sick, injured or pregnant, please inform the teacher before class starts. When participating in class, it is your responsibility to listen carefully and follow the teacher’s directions thoroughly. At no time should you strain or force yourself beyond natural ability or physical capability.
• Memberships must be activated within three (3) months from the date of purchase and are subject to expiration and cannot be refunded. Always check the expiration date of your pass. The validity of a pass may only be extended as follows:
1. Should a student fall ill or be injured, validity may be extended without a freezing fee, upon submission of a medical certificate from your physician. Requests for an extension due to medical reasons may be done via a formal letter addressed to Leah Reyes, General Manager and emailed to email@example.com. This must be accompanied by aforementioned supporting documents.
2. A request for an extension for non-medical reasons may be done only once during the validity of the pass and will be subject to a freezing fee of Seven Hundred Pesos (Php 700), for a maximum period of one (1) month. Freeze requests may be done with studio front desk personnel.
3. 7-day and 15-day passes are not subject to extension/freezing.
• Admittance as a member to the Urban Ashram is a privilege extended at the sole discretion of Urban Ashram management. This may be revoked at any time without the need for notice and any pre-payments will be refunded, less all bank, administrative, and other charges incurred.
• All passes may not be resold. Any resold pass is rendered invalid and unusable.
• We encourage you to reserve ahead online at http://urbanashramyoga.com/schedule/ or via the MindBody mobile app, to secure your spot in a class.
• Please arrive at the studio at least fifteen (15) minutes before class schedule and check in at our front desk. Slots of those who have not checked in 10 minutes before class may be given to wait-listed students/walk-ins.
• Classes tend to fill up, especially during peak hours. Please cancel at least 4 hours prior to class schedule if you are unable to come, to allow others to be able to use the slot. Cancellations made less than four (4) hours prior to class will be not be considered and the slot will be deemed used for Flexipass members. For Unlipass members, cancellations made less than four (4) hours prior to class will be subject to a cancellation fee of Three Hundred Pesos (P300). The fee must be settled at the studio prior to attending next class.
Lost Membership Cards
• Lost membership cards will be replaced, subject to a replacement fee of Three Hundred Pesos (P300).
You are enjoined from engaging in any unlawful, infringing, harmful, harassing, defamatory, threatening, vulgar, sexually explicit, racist, violent, immoral, religiously offensive, hateful or otherwise objectionable act or language invasive of or in breach of another person’s privacy.
• Lockers are provided at both our branches free of charge. Lifespace Inc./Urban Ashram encourages the use of the lockers for keeping valuables and personal belongings. Laptops, jewelry, and items of high value must be declared at the front desk. We are not responsible for damage or loss due to failure to declare valuables and/or negligence of the member.
• To allow you and other members a more focused practice, please refrain from bringing your digital devices into the studios.
• There are pay parking facilities available in the vicinity of our studios. These parking facilities are managed by private entities separate from Lifespace Inc./Urban Ashram. Members are advised to take the proper precautions in using these parking facilities. We are not responsible for any damages or loss of members’ vehicles and personal belongings at these parking facilities.
Data Collection & Privacy
Lifespace Inc./Urban Ashram may collect and process the following information about you through membership forms, mobile app and our website (“personal information”):
• Your contact details, including your email address, address, telephone numbers, and contact details of your next of kin;
• A photograph that you provide;
• Records of any surveys that we may ask you to complete for research purposes;
• Credit card information;
• Any other information that you choose to provide to us or that you consent to us collecting.
Likewise, you may be asked to provide your personal information anytime you are using the MindBody mobile app and our website. We may share this personal information and use it consistent with these terms. We may also combine it with other information to provide and improve our products, services, and advertising.
Photographs and videos may be taken of the classes and students. This authorizes the release of student’s photos, images, video recordings and quotes that may be used for any advertisement and communication materials by Urban Ashram.
Retention of personal information shall only for as long as necessary:
(a) for the fulfillment of the declared, specified, and legitimate purpose, or when the processing relevant to the purpose has been terminated (e.g. membership record purposes)
(b) for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; or
(c) in cases provided by law.
Lifespace Inc./Urban Ashram Yoga shall endeavor to dispose or discard in a secure manner your personal information that would prevent further processing, unauthorized access, or disclosure to any other party or the public, or prejudice your interests.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Lifespace Inc./Urban Ashram harmless from any and all liabilities, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, related to or in connection with: (a) the use of the studio, equipment and materials (b) your violation of any of these terms; (c) your violation of any third party rights, including without limitation any rights of privacy, publicity rights or intellectual property rights; (d) your violation of any law, rule or regulation of the Republic of the Philippines or any other country; (e) any claim or damages that arise as a result of personal information that you provide to us.
This membership agreement and waiver supplement the policies, rules, and regulations that may be adopted by Lifespace Inc./Urban Ashram in its mobile app and website. Members are required to follow the most current Urban Ashram Membership Rules and Guidelines as published on our website.
By purchasing a package, you signify that you have read, understood, and agree to the terms and conditions of Urban Ashram membership.